Here are a few pictures from our dinner tonight with my sister and her boyfriend, Matt. We had a very nice time and enjoyed a really yummy meal together.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago
Here are a few pictures from our dinner tonight with my sister and her boyfriend, Matt. We had a very nice time and enjoyed a really yummy meal together.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Posted by Care at Tuesday, December 25, 2007
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Carrie!
Hope you enjoyed it!!!
You're getting so close!! So exciting! Next year will be babie's first out of tummy experience of Christmas ;)
:D Yay!
Hey Carrie!
Thanks so much for the compliment! And I love the pictures on your blog, especially of your BELLY!! I loved being pregnant! Most amazing gift God gives to us women eh! Happy New Year, and may God bless you, your husband, and your new baby! I will check in frequently now! I love watching bellies grow! God Bless you all!
Jael
Post a Comment