Well it's been a very long week for me because I have worked all but Wednesday.
It's amazing to me just how tired I get so quickly now. My back gets sore, my ankles swell and I just am so exhausted. Maybe I am packing around a lil too much weight! Damn this chocolate craving!
Oh well not too much longer to go and after today I am off work until the 3rd of January and the 4th is my last day. That's not bad at all. Wish I could have worked longer but if this boy is going to be here at the end of January I'd best get to organizing the house! But I sure will miss the money coming in as it certainly has helped.
And I should read the books again on how to look after a newborn! Luckily my Mom will be coming down to be with us for a week or so when we bring the babe home so that will help and be sooo nice!
Okay back to work for me. Only 3 hours to go!
Happy Friday everyone!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

1 comments:
Hi Carrie, glad that your mom will be there for you, and are you ready for christmas, me i not, lol..hugs and take care , love ya Linda
Post a Comment