I had an ultrasound yesterday morning and everything looked really good. He did his practice breathing and was in the right position and all that. The tech lady commented on what chubby cheeks he seems to have.
Umm...he is weighing in at 5 pounds 12 ounces and so if I do in fact get induced at 37 weeks he will be around 8 pounds. YIKES! He's gonna be a big boy :-) Can't wait to pinch those chubby cheeks..hehe
So, that's all. He is good and I am good. I am very big and have gained a lot of weight already..exactly 60 pounds. I am going to have a lot of work to do once he gets out!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

6 comments:
Hi guys glad to hear you are doing well Care. I can hardly wait to get my hands on little DQ. It will not be long now. See you soon. love you Mom
It's so close. I'm happy to hear all is well.
I'm so glad that all is well with you and baby. You look wonderful and so happy in your pics. Enjoy you're last few weeks.
i am so glad things are going so well... cant wait to see a pic pof your little one!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! I noticed this last time that the link to your blog was up so I wanted to leave you a note saying hang in there and don't stress too much about the weight! :) It has been my experience (through friends) that they always say babies weigh more than they actually do. I'm glad things are going well, best of luck to you!
Yay I'm so happy for you! You are so close. I am getting excited for you.
Can't wait to see DQ's chubby cheeks - he'll be more than adorable!
Post a Comment