Look to your right and you will see a "poll" with the question "When will DQ be born"
I know it's not the same since it's an induction but just for fun VOTE.... make a guess...it'll be fun to see if you are right!!!!!!!! After all...induction can take 48 hours or so depending on how it goes.
Oh yes and I had the doc's appt' this morning and she did another membrane sweep. And I had a non-stress test and that was good too...I was tired tho and was VERY close to falling asleep...lol. good thing the machine can tell when DQ moves since I am sure I missed a movement or two and thus didn't push the button! LOL.
Anyway, have fun voting.........I chose Thursday afternoon...wishful thinking??? heheh
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

5 comments:
Fun poll. I said Thursday night.
YAHOO!!!
Hey Carrie & Mark,
I voted the other day also, I said Thurs evening. Can hardly wait to see pics of DQ & find out all the details on my newest cyber grandson, including his given name. God bless all 3 of you. Love ya, Claudetta p.s. I finally got to meet Nancy's newest son, Jacob was born April 26, 2007 & I met him for first time on Jan 17. I've got another grandson coming the end of April, will make 11 counting Mally's twins we lost.
Carrie I said Thursday evening.
Be careful now, extra careful !!!
I do wonder how they can tell the baby's weight at this stage.
What would be interesting is for them to tell it before and after the birth and see just how accurate they are. After all, you have gained a lot, most of which is water, BUT I still wonder!!
Peter
soon hun, waiting, hugs Linda
Congrats on the arrival of Braeden...SO EXCITING! I can't wait to read all about the birth! And see LOTS of pics :) All the best as you begin your journey of mommyhood!
Post a Comment