Friday, February 22, 2008

Visitors

Braeden has had a few visitors this week. On Wednesday a very sweet friend came over to meet Braeden and give him a little gift and to snuggle with him. T snuggled Braeden up and he was loving it as was she!!! It was so nice to have her visit - thanks T!!

Yesterday was a rather busy day as Brae and I were up quite early and we made spaghetti sauce and then my sister came over so I could run to the grocery store and then my dear old friend, Daryll, came by to meet Braeden and we all enjoyed a nice relaxing afternoon together.

After Daryll left we had Abe come by to meet the lil guy and he stayed for dinner too. We had a nice visit with him.

After he left we were all really tired and managed to do the dishes and make the formula for Brae and then headed to bed BUT Brae had other ideas...he was very fussy all night last night and up until an hour ago he was fussing still! Not crying just making a lot of noise in his bassinet with his heavy breathing and flailing of his arms and stuff so Mark spent a lot of time with him last night as did I.

Anyway, after the company yesterday I now have a house to clean up so I am going to get off here and go do that!

Byeee for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braeden is a popular little guy. I look forward to meeting him one day.

Bloggy Mama said...

Does he like being swaddled? We have a nice big blanket that is kinda stretchy so S is all strapped against the flailing...