Thursday, May 1, 2008

As you can tell my interest in blogging has decreased significantly since Braeden was born. I find that I do not have very much time to sit down and write. Not sure if I should continue blogging.....................? I dunno.

It's after midnight already and Braeden has finally settled down and I should be sleeping but I decided to blog a lil something.

I got 3 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded AND put away tonight! That in itself is quite an accomplishment. I need to somehow find time to start packing up this house. We want to put it up for sale in 2 weeks. I am going to need to find someone who can hang out with Braeden while I pack because I simply cannot do both. It's impossible. He is a good baby but he still requires attention. I can't just leave him in his jolly jumper, bumbo, swing or bassinet for very long. It isn't fair to him - he needs attention!

Now speaking of that adorable son of mine...he's over 15 pounds now, drooling a lot, making cooing sounds, smiling, and his hair is getting thicker in the front. He watches us from a distance and if we REALLY work hard we can get a smile out of him but in general he is still quite a serious, intense lil babe. He loves to stand up and stare intensely at things but not at our faces. He pretty much always looks off to the side. He isn't one for a lot of eye contact with either of us!

He is so adorable and it's so amazing to watch him grow and change...and it's happening so FAST!

Anyway, I am really super tired so I should get off here now and try to get some sleep!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Great update, Care. Will I be seeing you in a few weeks?

Anonymous said...

I, too, have no interest in blogging lately. Maybe it's the change in the weather. We've been spending much more time outside lately. But...I still enjoy reading blogs; so thanks for the update.

farrah said...

keep blogging its one of our ways to keep up to date.

NurseMellyB said...

keep the blog!!! I check it all the time!

NurseMellyB said...

keep the blog!!! I check it all the time!