We decided to feed Braeden cereal. He started that almost two weeks ago now and he has done really well with it.
This picture is just too cute. I had more but cannot seem to locate them on the computer right now and I don't have time to look more but this one is sooo cute. He had barley cereal.
We are going to start him on vegies this week I think. I gotta read up some more on exactly how it's supposed to work with introducing solids.


3 comments:
He's so cute.
Don't be afraid to give him teeny tiny bites of meat and other solids. Docs are now recommending that babies get finger foods, as well.
Have fun!!
well, i have a nurse she has been a nurse now for 39 yrs, she reccommended us to give pablum, then introduce one solid per week, starting with the veggies, so they dont get hooked on desert right away..lol. once all veggies have been introduced, start on fruit, not strawberries until older. if you introduce some foods too fast your boy can get allergies to it. meats and stuff come when he can eat more mixed food...well thats what i was told by nurses and nutritionists for infants.
good luck buds
This picture is so cute, lol
hugs
Post a Comment