Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update on Braeden






Here are some pictures from this past few weeks of Braeden doing various things:


He ate beans for the first time and he didn't like them very much at the very beginning but by the end of the three bottles he seemed to really enjoy them. The first faces were pricesless and unfortunitlely I was feeding him so we didn't get it on a picture but I added one when he still wasn't too fond of them.


Another Braeden pic is him playing in his exersaucer which he really enjoys for a few minutes...sometimes 10 -15 if we're really lucky.
The picture of Braeden in his portable crib was taken while he was in the middle of rolling over which he does every night now as his new favourite sleeping position is on his belly.
Another pic I have is when he was crying because I really love his screwed up crying face...he looks so frigin cute!
This last picture was taken today of him hanging out on the blanket and smiling for his Daddy and I.
Also I should report that you can feel a tooth emerging on the lower gumline. And he has extra drool and an extra cranky disposition at times as more proof that he is indeed teething. Also, he is going through a growth spurt and is eating A LOT of food lately and sleeping a lot too! He's a healthy little man!!!

1 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

And oh so cute!!