Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're considering this......


You are all aware that we have been searching for a vehicle since we arrived here in NB. and have not yet been successful. We thought that we were getting close when we found a Hyundai Sante Fe and took it for a test drive. We really liked lots about it but wanted to try it out again for a longer drive after it had been through the shop. Once we took it out we became aware of the fact that the vehicle was a gas guzzler and it wasn't 'as comfortable as we'd thought either. So we decided not to get it afterall.

We are now looking at a Jeep Patriot...they came out in 2007 and are pretty nice. The windows are different from regular vehicles as they are shorter so that takes a little getting used to and I am not yet sure if I will be able to get used to it so we will take a Patriot out again for a longer test drive sometime in the next few days I imagine. Then if I can handle the weird windows we will probably make an offer on the vehicle unless something comes up because Mark seems to really like this vehicle as well.
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of it. I think you will adjust to the short windows quicker than you think. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Care!! :)