Thursday, November 27, 2008

In Calgary

We arrived in Calgary on Tuesday, November 25th at 9pm. Feels good to be home. We were met at the airport by our dearest friend, Ronnie, and we were driven home (to his place) in our old car which he had insured for us so we would have a way to get around and a vehicle that ppl could test drive as we have to sell it NOW!

I've already seen my sister and we went shopping. It was fun. She smells like our Ant thanks to the bottle of perfume that she was given. Funny how a smell reminds you of people or things or whatever. I love my Ant -- she always smells good..heehee and now Kellie does too!

Anyway, I am still super tired from the time difference but Mark and Braeden seem to be handling it much better.

Tonight was not a good night. Braeden is sick. He puked up every single bit of food and formula he had in his tummy. Poor baby tht's his first time being sick! Right now after puking FOUR times he is sleeping. He didn't want any water or anything and he didn't have a temperature so we'll see how the night goes.

Not sure what else to do other than see how he is through the night. I know it's important to keep the little babe hydrated so hopefully when he wakes up he will have some water and/or formula. I think we will hold off on the real food for now!

Anyhoo that's bout it. I am super tired so am gonna head to bed see if I can't sleep for a bit till I get woken up from my adorable lil boy.

Wish him a speedy recovery!!!! And any other tips regarding a sick baby are welcome. We're new at this!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Hang in there. I hope that you are feeling better, soon. How long are you in Calgary for?

Care said...

we fly 'home' on dec 10th