Friday, January 23, 2009

Not much to report...

Today we went to Moncton to go to Costco and also we went to Motherhood Maternity where I purchased a pair of jeans and 3 tops ... all on sale. Now I have clothes to wear again that will look decent. My tops were not long enough anymore! I will try to get a pic of the belly this week. It's been 3 weeks again already.

Mark and I talked about that tonight...this is the third pregnancy and while we are excited about this new baby coming into our lives and completing our little family, we find that we aren't nearly as 'into it' as we were with the previous two. It's neat to see/feel the baby kicking but it doesn't hold our attention for long periods of time as it did before.

Anyway, no pictures today. I am heading to bed as I am super tired and I have a cold.

1 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Thinking of you, Carrie. All will be well.