
Figured I should show you a few pics of the belly again. I actually meant to do that during week 33 but never got around to it cuz you know..it's so hard to take a picture! Sheesh do I procrastinate or what!
So, it's like almost 4am and I can't sleep so I even got the pic uploaded to the computer AND the blog which is also amazing.
The site of my c-section incision has begun to hurt the last few days. Things are getting stretched now. That worries me. I live an hour away from a proper hospital if that thing decides to do the unthinkable and rupture...that is the scary part of this pregnancy as that could happen all the way up until he/she is born. But I am sure all will be fine!
Anyway, other than that, I am doing not too badly. Just getting quite hungry the last few days and nothing seems to satisfy my hunger. I am starving right now in fact and I just finished a bowl of berries! I can see myself gaining a lot of weight over the next few weeks! Hopefully the babe will too...we go in on Tuesday for an ultrasound to see how much babe has grown. Braeden was 5 pounds 12 ounces at 34 weeks so it will be interesting to see the difference!
That's all for now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment