Monday, February 16, 2009

First Time Swimming!
















I cannot believe that my son is a whole year old before he went swimming for the first time! I love swimming! I hope he will too, but for now he was just apprehensive and when the splashing from the boys in the slide occured he was almost in tears....I hope he will come to love it! We'll try again tomorrow :-) Hopefully those hyper boys won't be in the pool!! As you can see he and his little friend Tristan are wearing PINK swimmers...heehee! Anyway, so that was tonight. Mom and Dad are tired but he is walking around and around the hotel room...it's 833pm a few minutes past his bedtime already! Hopefully he gets sleepy soon!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Looks like loads of fun, Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie it is nice to see you and Braeden swimming, now you have to get Mark into the water too. hahahahah
You look like you are having fun keep up the good work. Love you guys and talk to you soon.
Mom