Monday, March 30, 2009

A fun weekend with my boy

This weekend Braeden and I spent virtually all of our time together while Mark cared for Briella. It was SO MUCH FUN to spend that time with Braeden as I hadn't been able to do too much with him the last few months. We read books and played peek a boo and chased eachother around the house and made messes and cleaned them up (he loves the vacuum and broom) and the most fun we had was going outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. He hasn't walked in grass or on snow or ice hardly at all so it was a whole new experience for him and he loved it. He loves to be outside.
Thank you Mark for letting Brae and I have this special time together :-)




















One thing I know is that I am unbelievably lucky to have such a handsome, smart and goofy son. :)

0 comments: