
Brae and I fell asleep on the couch together the other day. We don't often do that. I don't sleep well on couches and he is usually too full of energy to fall asleep like that. It was sweet.
Tonight we snuggled up on the couch and reading a book together and when the book was done (it only took maybe 2 minutes) he was sound asleep! So I had to take off his shoes and socks and put his sleeper back on properly. He has this thing with shoes lately and really enjoyed walking around with his shoes on but today we never did get around to putting him in his regular clothes so we just took the sleeper half off...haha too cute!


3 comments:
So how has Braeden taken with his sister, and how are you adapting to looking after 2 now ?
Goodluck ALL of you.
Peter
I can't get over how much Braeden has grown. He is getting more adorable by the day. Love you guys. Mom
OMG, that is a sweet pic of you guys. Connor and I haven't slept ont he couch together since he was 3 or 4 months!
Post a Comment