Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kiddie Update and other stuff...

Braeden went to the Pediatrician theo her day and they checked him out from top to bottom. The appointment was originally made to check on the cause of his shoulders that crack pretty well everytime you pick him up but that was nothing. They checked out his flat, bumpy head and everything else. He got aclean bill of health and is nearly 30 pounds and is in the 95th percentile for weight and height...that's our boy! :)

Briella went to the public health nurse yesterday and was weighed and she is already up to 10 pounds 2 ounces..nearly double her birth weight already! My oh my is she ever growing fast! Smiling a lil now too which of course is cute. No dimples though like Braeden had.

Mark bought Braeden a tricycle and a lil chair the other day. He likes the bell on the tricycle.

It's a beautiful day here today..plus 22 and we were outside for the morning enjoying the weather..Brae and I were walkin round the side of the house and there were a bizillion frigin icky spiders...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're gonna get some dr. doom and spray the house down (thanks dad!) and get rid of the suckers!

I was 215 pounds at the end of my pregnancy with Briella and I am now down to 180 pounds just 6 weeks later. I am 5 pounds less than I was when I got prego with Briella and yet I look BIGGER! she sure stretched me out good! Anyway, I have been eating as healthy as possible and walking a lot and even trying to job a few minutes on my treadmill although I still get a pain at the incision side from my c-section with Braeden but hopefully with time that will stop hurting so I can do more jogging as I really enjoy it. My knee (left) still bugs me a lot but hopefully once I lose this weight it won't be so bad.

Mark starts work next week!! YAY! He is so happy, we all are, although we sure will miss having him around full time. But it will be good to have some money coming in and have us in a routine..right now everyday is a weekend for us!

Brae hasn't been sleeping well lately - he wakes up and cries and cries and cries for no reason. What fun...NOT! LOL but such is life with little ones. We'll get a proper nights sleep again someday when they are older.

K I gotta go finish making dinner. Byeee

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Good update and wow, with the weight loss. Nice work. Hugs to all of you.

Bloggy Mama said...

I tagged you, Carrie. :)