



it's hot, sticky, humid in this place and even standing still makes you sweat. you are constantly sticky and feelin icky but despite that we go out everyday and do fun stuff.
We check out flowers, we bird watch & chase, we go for walks and we bought a pool so this week I will set that up for the lil man. I love summer!
Also, we are hoping to convert the garage into living space since we can't sell this place. It's too dang small for all of us (and ugly) so we will do what we can to make it a nice place for us for the next few years. Someday I imagine we'll be back in BC but that is years away still. So for now, we're gonna make this place and good & fun as possible! I wanna get a fun swingset for Braeden;....& Brie when she's older...it's only 700 dollars plus tax....no problem eh! haha. Hopefully we can get him one since we only have one car it would be so awesome to have a playground right here!
Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed the pics of the lil cuties. I gotta go finish lunch now that Brae is up from his nap!
xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment