We thought that we could get away with just one vehicle but it sure does making things difficult. Mark has to be at work for 7am and luckily his work is only a 10 minute drive away.....today I have plans with a gal down the street to take the kids swimming and have a picnic so I had to have the car. Briella was sound asleep and shrieked and cried the whole way to/from Mark's work and Braeden was so NOT happy about being woke up and he was whimpering a bit in the car and when we got back here he was crying and wouldn't stop and nothing seemed to calm him down for about 20 minutes.
Finally I have him calmed down watching teletubbies and eating cherrios and drinking water on the couch. Briella is finally back to sleep and now I should be getting the bottles done and packing up our lunch and yet I am on here writing about this...hmmm....
And I forgot to get lil swimmers for Braeden last night so we have to go to Walmart before we can head to the pool...sheesh!
Well I'd best get at it. This day should be fun..picnics and swimming. I am excited!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
13 years ago

1 comments:
I hope it ended up being a good day. I am thankful that our bus system is reliable, so that my year off wasn't full of early morning wakings to take Justin to work.
Post a Comment