Big trouble! I was doing so well with my weight loss (50 pounds down) and then I hit the dreaded plateau and lost nothing for a few weeks and became discouraged and lost my motivation. I have since gained a pound back ... lucky it was only a pound too because I have been unbelievably hungry and have not been disciplined at all.
I started having the trouble when I had my second injection of the birth control shot, depo provera. I don't know if it is a coincidence or not but they say about 70% of people gain 5-10 pounds within the first year and it can cause increased hunger.
At any rate, I am going to change to a different form of birth control once this one wears off because I am not taking a chance. I simply cannot afford to gain any more weight back. I have so much fat in my belly still it is really gross.
So, I said I was in trouble...the other reason is because I have fallen in love with creamy dill chips. OMG they are unbelievably good. And it's weird cuz we normally don't eat chips or any junk at all. But I have become hooked. Also the other night I found a recipe for oatmeal cookies on the net and decided to make them for Mark's lunch...well I had one and let me tell you they were extremely good. I think it was the cinnamon that made the difference. Oh my gosh they are a delicious cookie. Mark really likes them too, however, until I can get my cravings under control I think he will have to be satisfied with the peanut butter cookies which I am not as fond of and will not go into the freezer to eat..haha.
Well wish me luck with trying to get back on track please as I will definitely need it!!!!!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
13 years ago

3 comments:
Hang in there, lady. Wishing you support and strength. Don't forget to enjoy things, too, though ;)
hey care, the depo shot. I found out by a great female doctor, that it isnt the shot that makes you gain weight, it is makes you crave carbs. so if you can realize that it makes you want carbs then you can control it and you wont gain any weight. I was unsure about this theory, then I asked 2 more Dr.s and they agreed as well.
farrah
hey care, the depo shot. I found out by a great female doctor, that it isnt the shot that makes you gain weight, it is makes you crave carbs. so if you can realize that it makes you want carbs then you can control it and you wont gain any weight. I was unsure about this theory, then I asked 2 more Dr.s and they agreed as well.
farrah
Post a Comment