Today was a dreadful day with one or both kids crying for most of it. Briella with the inconsolable crying and Braeden with the crying for no reason. Ugh what a frustrating day and it ain't over yet cuz Briella still isn't asleep.
And yes, she is teething. She has two bottom teeth. So of course that is part of the problem but I did everything I could think of for her today with few results and certainly none that lasted long.
Poor little girl. I sure was thankful when Mark came home because then we could each deal with one instead of me getting one settled and then the other starting which would start the settled one crying all over again!
I am very lucky to have a husband who is so involved in his family and who is so good with children. I can't imagine dealing with this on my own as some Mom's have to. I suppose, though, that I would get through it just like they do. I can do it right now as I do everyday, I am just saying that it's nice to have Mark home on days like this to help get a handle on things although the only thing that solved the problem today was when Braeden's bedtime arrived...lol..bedtime is such a relief some days :)
I love my kids. Even when they are cranky they are frigin adorable and even when they are screaming bloody murder I wouldn't change my life one bit! I love every second of being with them :)
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

1 comments:
Cranky days are not as much fun, for sure. So glad that you have a perfect partner beside you.
Post a Comment