



I am so so so so blessed to have two beautiful children, an amazing husband AND to live in such a beautiful place. We have continued to enjoy the beautiful fall weather being outside as much as possible. It's been wonderful!
Today was so beautiful and warm (14) that I called Mark at work and asked him to bring the car home on his lunch break so I could take the kids to the walking trail by the river in town which is so beautiful. He did and we had the best time every. Long walk, playing in the leaves, sitting on the green bench and watching the water flowing in the river and singing songs, and playing in a few puddles and checkin out the birds and so much more! It was awesome. Only thing that would have been better is if Dada could have been with us.
I was so glad that we could go for a walk since we haven't been all week due to the dump trucks zooming down the road constantly from early in the morning until late afternoon.
Anyway, on another note we are trying to decide if we should get a Wii system or not. We both think we would have lots of fun with it and I would like to use the Wii fit which seems to be getting good reviews. They are 209 this week at Walmart but we don't really have the money for that now so maybe after Christmas there will be anther sale. Anyone out there have a Wii and if ya do - do you think it's worth it?


0 comments:
Post a Comment