



we had our own birthday celebration for Mark when he got home from work on Tuesday. Braeden finger painted and we made it into a large birthday card and on the inside I traced the kids hands and feet. Braeden helped me make a cake. I made a yummy roasted chicken dinner complete with stuffing and gravy.
We wanted Dadda to know how loved and how special he is and I think it worked :) I even worked with Braeden so he could say happy birthday over the phone and then later on he helped sing happy birthday to daddy and he did a really good job too! :)


1 comments:
great pics Carrie, and Mark you don't look a day over 31. lol Looks like you had a good birthday. Carrie your cake baking skills have improved alot nice job. love you guys and miss you lots. Mom
Post a Comment