Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ok an update is past due





































I sure have been slack in the blogging department. But as far as I know there are very few people who actually read this anymore which I guess brings my motivation down.

However for the people who still do check out the blog whoever you are I shall continue for now anyway.

We have had mild temperatures here the past week or two and have been able to spend some much needed time in the great outdoors. We've slid down hills and made snow forts and played with tractors, escavators and dump trucks in the yard. We went for a nice walk one day too.

Last Sunday was kinda a lazy day...we all went to church in the morning and then we all had a nap in the afternoon. During the nap I had dreamed of us having a fire in the backyard? I told Mark and we thought it would be fun so we did just that.

He dug a hole in the snow and set up the chairs etc. I went to town and got hotdogs and stopped at our friends on the way home to get some wood and we had a hot dog roast! It was so fun and we all loved it. Braeden had marshmellows for the first time which he thought was super duper yummy :)

It is mild again today so we will head outdoors later on for some more fun!
















The pics are of Braeden and Brie and also their friend who lives downt he street.

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

You kids... they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time and I would certainly miss it if you stopped!