Okay we all had a cold 2+ weeks ago, then we had the flu and now the colds are back! Ack! And when I say cold I mean the wicked cold where your sinuses are completely plugged and your throat is raw and your voice sounds funny. I got the cold first and today is day 4 of it and my voice still sounds funny and sinuses are still plugged up. This morning Braeden woke up with a runny nose and a cough.
I really hope that by Friday we are feeling better so that we can go to Bathurst for Easter weekend.
****************
It was super duper windy yesterday. Today isn't as windy but the rain has started.
****************
My babies are watching Baby Einstein's video on shapes right now. I should take advantage and have a shower!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment