While I am not sure that anyone even remembers I had a blog, I think I will begin doing this again because as I was reading through old posts, I realized how nice it was to have a story about our days. I am kicking myself now that all the beautiful moments and stories are sort of lost in time.
The kids are now 5 and 4 years old. Braeden will be starting kindergarten in the fall. Briella and I will have our one year together just the two of us. I am looking forward to the changes ahead, although I am also sad that my precious time with Braeden home is nearly over. How blessed I have been to be at home with my kids and while we have all had our moments, it is something I have enjoyed and will cherish forever. Moments in time that I could have missed out on had I been a Mom who worked. I will be forever thankful to Mark for enabling me to stay home with our beautiful children. Have I mentioned I am truly blessed ?!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment