Today is November 4th, 2013
Braeden missed the bus this morning -- it came 5 minutes early and the driver who usually slows down, just zoomed on by. No biggie - Mark drove him to work.
Briella and I made breakfast and then sent Daddy off to work.
We then had some tea and snuggled up to watch half an hour of Anne of Green Gables.
Then the tv went off and we cleaned up the house and got ready to head to a friends house for a playdate which lasted until 2pm.
We were home in time to greet Braeden home from school and the kids played outside while I got dinner ready.
Briella pitched two crazy fits which included screaming repeatedly, crying continuously, throwing clothes on the floor, banging her chair on the floor and banging the door. Good times. But once she calmed down I was able to talk to her about how to have a proper time out, a conversation which we have SO often because my beautiful, smart and precious little daughter is also the most stubborn child in the world and there are times and situations in which no matter how many times you show her the right way to do something, she REFUSES.
Tonight my beautiful daughter said this prayer:" Dear Jesus, please make my bad dreams disappear. I love you Jesus, always and forever, you are in my heart. I hope you are happy up in the sky watching over all the people. Goodnight, Jesus, I love you"
It was so beautiful. I love to hear her precious little voice speak such powerful words.
Yesterday was Sunday and we took the kids to Fundy and had a picnic and played tag by the water and explored the Wolfe lake shore. It was a beautiful, chilly, and sunny afternoon spent together in a place that we love - Fundy national park :)
We came home and I made sourdough pancakes and we snuggled up and watched "The little mermaid" and then put our beauties to bed.
Saturday the kids were playing really good together both indoors and outdoors so I took full advantage and I cleaned upstairs really well and made a huge batch of spaghetti sauce which made 3 meals of lasanga and 3 meals of spaghetti. It was great.


0 comments:
Post a Comment