Today I am 31 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound on Friday and at that time DQ weighed in at just over 4 pounds and he was doing quite well. He did his "practice breathing" and everything looked really good. They say he is in the 60th percentile for growth now and will probably be 8 pounds at the time of his birth.
Speaking of time of birth I had a doctors' appointment on Thursday and she said she would like to induce me at 37 weeks which would mean during the last week of January. His due date isn't until February 17th so that would be kind of nice as we are getting so anxious as the time gets closer. So depending on how things go we could have a January baby or first week of Feb. baby.
26 Weeks
28 Weeks



4 comments:
wow! I love seeing the changes.
lovely belly, you have there, girl!
I am so glad to hear you and DQ are doing so well. I can hardly wait to hold him in my arms and see him. You look great babe.
Love Mom and Joe
WOW, looking good and glad i got this site , love ya Linda
we are pretty close with everything... i am due feb. 15th! my boys are alittle smaller than yours (almost 4 pounds) but with two i could see that. hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment