Welcome everybody.
I am so sorry for the confusion lately with me changing blogs etc. I really thought for awhile that using the wordpress blog was perfect but as time went by I realized that I really, really don't like it! So, here I am back with blogger and starting a brand new blog.
I am 30 weeks 4 days pregnant right now and will post a few pictures of the ever growing and icky looking stomach..I say icky because of the stretch marks that are appearing and they are ICKY! They are there despite my careful application daily of cocoa butter lotion for the last 5 months now. Oh well what can I do?!
Before I post the latest belly shot I need to get everyone caught up on the fabulous weekend that Mark and I had visiting family in Vancouver.
Again, thank you so much for following me here and for your patience! I am here to stay now!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
13 years ago

1 comments:
This place looks OK Carrie,
Good that you had a good visit, BUT you had better start taking things easy!! less than 6 weeks to go!!
Peter
Post a Comment