Weekend:
Well it's Friday again already. Again we had big plans for the weekend and again we won't be able to do much because Mark hurt his back again today at work. He says that he was taking it easy but I guess he wasn't taking it easy enough :(
He still plans on moving some stuff tomorrow as he has the work truck and a buddy coming to help him. He says he'll do what he can and take it easy. Ugh i wish we didn't have so much stuff to do right now because he really should just be resting his back.
*Nope another change - Mark won't be doing any work again tomorrow because his back is REALLY sore! I just got some Robaxacet for him..hope that helps. Please pray that he rests and feels better soon as he is really starting to get upset and frustrated with this.*
To answer your question *L* we are de-cluttering the house and stuff is either going to value villiage or the dump. The rest of my Dad's stuff will be moved out to the garage for now as well. And don't worry - I am taking it easy! It's all I can do right now but I still try to do what I can each day.
Most of you know that we had hoped to move by March or shortly thereafter to NB but we've decided to take the timeline off the table as things keep coming up and getting in the way of us doing the work we need to do.
Mark's back is one.
Things keep coming up with my Dad .
I am pretty tired and heavy now and am feeling pretty useless when it comes to packing or doing any real physical work.
I do the best I can to keep the meals on the table and the house tidy and cookies made for lunches and that's about it.
There is so much to do and it really is too much for Mark to try and get done all by himself. Yeah, he has his buddy to help tomorrow but he's moving to ontario in the next week or two and mark has to help him move his stuff in exchange for tomorrow. And then he's on his own again. Somehow it will all get done - it's just a matter of time.
Baby update:
We went to the doc yesterday and everything is fine. The boy is moving around appropriately and i am gaining more than enough weight. My blood pressure was 120/80 and the boy's heartrate was 134 bm.
I have an ultrasound on Monday and another doc's appt. on Thursday at which time we will be picking a date for the induction the following week. Oh and I am supposed to go in to the hospital for another non-stress test at some point next week. I will book that appt on Monday I guess.
Anyway, that's enough for now. I don't have any new pictures for you but on Sunday i will have an updated belly shot and I have taken a few cute pics of the dogs but haven't uploaded them yet. When I do I'll post em for ya!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
13 years ago

2 comments:
Carrie where you moving your stuff too, and tell Mark to take it easy, and yes take your time moving back, dont rush, think and then do what is best..Glad the baby is doing great and by the pictures your looking good, hugs and thinking of you alot
hugs and love Linda
Yay for rest, even if it's undesired and seemingliy at a bad time. You know I'm praying for you....
hugs!!!
Post a Comment