Monday, January 21, 2008

36 Weeks




Here's a pic of my belly at 36 weeks 1 day.


I had an ultrasound this morning which Mark was able to come to since he can't work on account of his back. Anyway, the ultrasound went well and DQ is measuring at just under 7 pounds. Everything looked good. He is growing well etc. etc. It's almost at the end now.


I am pretty sure we're going to go with an induction next week but I may wait until the 38th week to see if maybe I can go into labor all on my own which of course is ideal but at the same time I wouldn't want to wait any longer than 38 weeks and neither does the doc. So on Thursday evening or Friday I will fill you in on what we decide as far as induction goes.



On another note, Mark had to take today off as his back was more sore than yesterday and he isn't sure if he will be going to work tomorrow either. Please PRAY that he starts feeling better really really soon. I hate to see my sweetheart in pain. And he feels bad because stuff isn't getting done around here and now we're also losing money since he can't work. So please please please pray for him!



Thank you!

5 comments:

NurseMellyB said...

Yea! You're getting so close!

Bloggy Mama said...

praying for you, DQ and Mark!

Anonymous said...

WOW, omg, it really coming close, cant wait to see the little guy, and for his Daddy, Mark go to hot springs in calgary, there great for the backs..hugs and take it easy now until the baby comes, love ya

Jenny D said...

I can't believe the end is so so near! I'm so excited for you and Mark, and look forward to hearing about the news of induction/baby :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

Praying for all 3 of you, and for a safe delivery. can't wait to see pics of DQ when he gets here. God bless all of you. Claudetta