Friday, January 25, 2008

Update

It's been a few days again since I wrote anything on here. Sorry about that.

Mark did not work on Monday or Tuesday of this week because his back was still too sore. He went back to work on Wednesday and is only working at the shop on "light" duty. So far it's been o.k. but was bothering him slightly yesterday. He has to be so careful!

Oh yeah, on Sunday we saw Cliff n' Lori for a bit as the four of us headed to an open house in our area. Older house which needs lots of work and it was a lil pricey. The house was solid though and could be really nice again with some work.

On Tuesday we decided to go for a drive and ended up in Canmore which was kinda nice. Beautiful drive as we didn't take the highway. beautiful scenery!

On Wednesday Kimmy came over and we went for lunch and then she was really nice and helped me clean the inside of the car and we let the doggies run in the alley for a bit and then she helped me make dinner and of course she stayed for dinner too! It was nothing fancy - just a tuna casserole. Then I had a very serious craving and so we headed to Costco where we got a carrot cake which was sooooooooo yummy!

Yesterday I had my 36 week 4 day doctor's appointment. She checked and I was 2 cm dilated so she did a membrane sweep.

I have another appointment on Monday morning and a non stress test the same day. On Wednesday I have an ultrasound and if I haven't gone into labor by Thursday I am scheduled for an INDUCTION at 7:15 am!!!

DQ will be here veerry soon! Please keep all three of us in your prayers especially during the next week.

Thanks guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well, waiting for the news, yeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwww, hugs and love Linda

Bloggy Mama said...

eeeek!!
How am I going to hear your news??

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you are ready to get your hands on lil man DQ. prayers going up for all of you and for your doctor and nurses who will be caring for you and DQ. Please keep us informed as you are able. God bless you, Claudetta in Alabama

Anonymous said...

So exciting - this time next week lil DQ should be on the outside. We'll be praying for you from the 'loops.

Jenny D said...

Yay! DQ's arrival is so close! I can't wait to see the updates of DJ and how he grows from the outside, and not just from the inside!
Your family is in our prayers all this week. xoxo