Well here is yet another adorable picture of our son. Seeing his smiling face totally lights up our world. The love that we have for this child continues to grow each and every day. Being a parent is the most wonderful gift and we thank God daily for this child we've been given.
Today we went to Airdrie to a couple's house and purchased an exersaucer from them. He is sitting in it right now and seems to be enjoying it quite a bit. I haven't taken pictures yet but I will. We're heading out right now because it's fight night and Mark always watches the fights with Ron and Ed at their place. I am just going along for the pizza and wings :-) And ya...that means I am still a chunky monkey and will have to purchase a pair of black maternity shorts for the summer - OH WELL. I gained A LOT of weight with this boy and was huge so it's gonna take awhile to lose this weight and once my body gets back on track (I have very sore knees and ankles and wrists still) then I will exercise and eat better and just do it right.
Anyway that was totally off topic. I was talking about my adorable little boy...I think I am gonna get off here and go snuggle him up. He looks like he needs to be cuddled right now...hehe.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! It's rainy here which is NOT good for trying to sell a house but it's supposed to warm up for Tuesday....let's hope it stays that way!
Byeee
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

2 comments:
He is so adorable!!! Good luck selling your place, I hope it goes quickly for you.
Mel
Hope that things go smoothly for you.
Love that cute little guy!
Post a Comment