Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our House


Our lives have been super busy the last few months. We have a new baby and we are trying to get our house ready to go on the market. Our house is ready for to be put up for sale now...know anyone who wants to buy a house??? We plan to sell it ourselves...at least for the first month and after that we'll get a real estate agent in if we need to because we want outta here NOW! :)


Mark has put so much work into this place it's unreal - not because it wouldn't sell otherwise, but because he felt that the best way to get a QUICK sale would be to have the place in pristine condition. Our yard looks fabulous. The basement is like brand new (other than the 1 bedroom.) Upstairs the kitchen cabinets got have a new glossy shine and every little inperfection has been fixed or updated. We de-cluttered our house to the point where there isn't much left other than what we need right now. All of my fathers junk is finally outta the house and all the junk I've collected over the years is gone as well.


We will be starting all over once in New Brunswick. We will have nothing but our clothes and pictures and a few other odds and ends -- that's IT!


Anyway, that's all I can offer for an update because my adorable lil man just woke up and I am going to snuggle him up ;)

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

It looks terrific, Care. I hope that it sellse easily for you.

Jen said...

Well if I lived out there I'd look at your house.. it looks great :)

New Brunswick hey? Sounds like you and your little family will have a great fresh start!

Good luck with everything in the next while hun :)

Anonymous said...

House looking good, you will sell fast Im sure, hoping to see you on the way back home, hugs