Finally there is sunshine and blue skies when I look outside! YAY! I think Braeden and I should go for a walk a little later.
Right now though I am sitting here with him laying on the floor in front of me CRYING because he hates tummy time so much. His little head is so flat at the back even after a month of him only being on his back for sleeping. The rest of the time he is in his bumbo, jolly jumper or now the exersaucer. I have to take him to see the nurse tomorrow and she will decide whether he needs to be referred to the head clinic :( Will my baby end up wearing a helmet??? *Sigh* I hope not! But having a flat head is no good either. LOL.
Well I better go pick him up cuz he just is not calming down at all!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

1 comments:
tummy time is no fun for our boys either... just keep trying! i promise it will get easier. i can not believe he already in a jumper, exersaucer and bumbo... it took our boys so long to get in those
Post a Comment