Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick Note

The big news is that our house is S O L D !!! Holy tilito that didn't take long but no surprise as Mark did an amazing job on the place. My husband is so awesome!
Still surprising though because the market is soooo slow here right now.
Possession date is JUNE 19th so in two weeks. We have a lot of stuff to get done!
We are having a moving sale tomorrow (Saturday) and are hoping to get rid of the rest of the furniture, if not I guess it'll go to Value Villiage and a few things to my sister but she doesn't really have a place to live right now so she can't take too much which is really a shame.
Anyways, we're tired and heading to bed I just thought I'd better give you an update!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house sale Care!

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you my darlings. Love Mom