Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whew did I ever eat BADLY today!

Actually I have not been on track for a month now. I was in Calgary when I rediscovered my love for chocolate and a few other things and it's been downhill ever since!

For the first 5 months of this pregnancy I couldn't touch chocolate which if you remember from my last two pregnancies is pretty amazing. I couldn't eat lots o things this time. Tomato sauces make me feel so yucky and chocolate and other sweet desserts just were not appealing at all to me!

I tried a leftover halloween chocolate at Ron's house in Calgary and discovered that it actually tasted really super duper good! Darn! Then I realized that I could eat pizza again (only certain kinds) and that was it. I've been on a downward spiral ever since!

Today I hit an all-time low. The only thing nutritious that I had today was my plain yogurt and kiwi for my late night snack...3 meals and snacks today were JUNK.

I have asked Mark to hide the chocolate from m which he has done. I have asked him not to oblige every time I ask for a tim horton's ice cap (every morning) and I believe I have gotten the motivation and determination necessary to make the changes I need to make to eat healthier for this baby in the remaining 2-3 months.

We shall see how it goes....wish me luck!