I came into the living room this afternoon with a bowl of frozen berries and was followed to the couch by a little boy with sparkling eyes and a toothy smile...i put the first berry in my mouth and he held out his hand and his eyes were shining and pleading with me to share. I gave in (seriously who wouldn't!) and we shared those berries and danced (mostly he danced) to the music playing through the television set on the treehouse channel. This precious little boy and the things that make up sweet moments spent together. Everyday it's something new with him. Everyday we have these special times. Today it started with a bowl of frozen berries. *Sigh* I love my son so much!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

2 comments:
Aww Care how sweet!!
Love you,
Suze xoxox
I trust that the subject of the Birthday is now in bed quietly, being just plain tuckered out, rather than staying up and acting up because of a sugar high !!
I hope that you enjoyed #1 Kiddo.
Peter
Post a Comment