Briella was born on March 19th at 12:52 am and weighed in at 5 pounds 14.5 ounces. She stole our hearts in an instant. What a beautiful, sweet and gentle soul she is.
She has her days and nights mixed up so not much sleep for us yet but it's okay. Some of the most precious moments are those spent in the middle of the night cuddling together.
Braeden has proved to be a loving and gentle big brother. His face lights up when he sees her and he loves to give her an endless amount of hugs and kisses and of course taps on the head, pinches and pokes..LOL.
We truly have been blessed by God to have two beautiful children here with us.
Enjoy the pics ... those of you who are not on facebook and haven't seen them already!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
13 years ago




5 comments:
Congrats again Carrie ~ she's beautiful.
Congratulations!!! We love her already. Give her a big hug and lots of kisses for us. xoxoxo Clara
You look so happy, I know you deserve it but it is still hard to swallow that you are having TWO now and I still am struggling...
CONGRATULATIONS, I really mean that.
PS: forgot to say: she's beautiful.
Congratulations and millions of kisses to Briella. Gorgeous name. How did I miss this on fb? Ack!!!
Post a Comment