The spider that is.................I was downstairs last night sitting on the floor as we have no furniture...just a cushion from the couch upstairs and was watching TV..I'd just put Briella to bed and was waiting to make sure she was going to actually sleep...
Anyways, my hand was resting on the floor and I looked and I looked again and there is a frigin spider waltzing a mere TWO inches from my hand...well I leapt up and shreaked and whimpered and cried and hyperventilated and woke Mark up who came to my rescue...his quick thinking saved me!
He grabbed a kleenex just as the spider was about to disappear underneath a bin and he squished that lil friger and proceeded to fall on the floor laughing at me! OOOOH he has a lot of nerve when the spider very nearly was on my hand which would have been a nightmare come true!
I was sooooo worked up that I couldn't go to sleep so I called my dear other Mom who I relayed the event to and laughed and she shared her own adventure with a spider that day and then we just talked and talked for an hour and a half while I walked around and around and around the car in the garage so I wouldn't wake up Braeden or Mark.
Finally, at nearly 1am I crawled into bed but had a difficult time falling asleep because every time I closed my eyes I saw that spider walking by...*sigh* dang spiders anyways!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment