


Oooh what fun it is to watch our boy discover new things. Today we drove about 2 minutes down Picadilly road to a nice spot for an afternoon walk. Braeden discovered mud puddles and oooh what fun he had! He walked cautiously, he stomped, he bent down and played in it with his hands, he tasted it and he stomped around some more.
He played around in every single mud puddle on that road and there were quite a few. What fun we had! And how dirty he got! And well I was dirty too cuz I just had to get in with him! LOL. He had to be stripped down before he could get in his carseat and upon arrival at home he went directly into the bathtub and I got in with him to wash of my legs .. lol. Fun times :)
PS...do you like his "hat?" haha!


2 comments:
HI Carrie, Long time no visit here.
Braedon is looking well, and those are the first pictures that I have seen of Briella.
You are sounding in good spirits, nice that Mark is working,
here was 19 dehrees today and supposed to be 23 Sunday, then crappy on Monday.
My kid went to kelowna for the weekend, long way to go for 2 days there, he drove out early Fri. morning.
I'll drop by from time to time, things have had their moments with me, falling etc. BUT I'm still around.
All the best
Peter
Very very cute.
Post a Comment