Saturday, August 29, 2009

130am ramblings

Dude it is raining. And I mean RAINING and has been for hours. It's so loud that I am up in the middle of the night....ack!

We spend 5 hours in Moncton today shopping at Value Villiage, Walmart & Costco. The kids needed fall/winter clothing badly so we got what we could and seemed to spend a lot but considering all of the clothing we bought, it really wasn't much! Brae still needs to get a pair of shoes but I can find him a pair here in town.

It sure seemed like a long day today with Braeden. Shopping is simply no fun and I cringe as I think of what it will be like soon with two children who'd like to be on the run...yikes!

We have been super busy the last while trying to get our lives figured out and do something about the mistakes we made last year...ie. house purchase etc. and we think we may be getting closer to a solution. Still a lot of footwork to do so we'll tell ya about it once things are figured out.

While we were in Walmart today I wasn't feeling very well. I got super hot all over and felt kinda faint and everytime I would exert myself in any manner (chasing Brae etc) I would feel icky and had a tight chest. Not sure what that was about but even as I stand here at the computer (laptop is on kitchen counter) I feel a lil weird. Oh well. I am sure it's nothing.

Everytime we look at our children we are amazed at how quickly they are growing and how beautiful they have become and how much fun they are. The rate in which they (particularly Braeden) are learning is astounding.

Braeden is saying a lot of words now and lets us know what he wants. He sits at the table like a big boy and he even sat on his potty today for the first time and squeezed out a few drops of pee.....haha! We just sat him there and asked if he had to go and he was smiling away and so we kept encouraging him and that's what happened. I am not quite yet prepared for all that potty training entails so we shall see....not sure if he is quite ready yet either BUT we will give it a go tomorrow and see what happens!

Well I believe I should head to bed again as Braeden has been waking up the last few nights at 2am or so and not going back to sleep so I should be sleeping while I can! Be quiet rain! haha.

0 comments: