Wednesday, August 26, 2009











Well here are a few pictures that I took yesterday afternoon. Briella sure is a happy baby girl and Braeden is full of surprises as he learns new things everyday and does cute things everyday such as laying in his sisters bassinet in the living room (that's her bedroom! ) and eating an apple. Oooh that was cute! I was feeding Briella with one hand and taking pics of him with the other. And I don't know about you but I really love the pic of Braeden with the apple. OMG it's so cute!
Braeden had a really rough night last night for some reason. Well perhaps rough is not the right word. He was up most of the night wide awake and crying and stuff. No apparant reason and he cannot fall asleep in our bed and he continuously tosses and turns *sigh* I feel really sorry for Mark today because he kof course had to work at 7am and he must be positively exhausted. I am as well but I am lucky to be home with the kids.
Brae is napping right now and Briella is laying here on her back now as she was tired of laying on her belly and she's kicking her legs and smiling and making coo'ing sounds. So adorable.

1 comments:

Peter Walker said...

Carrie,
I know that it has been a very long time since I visited this site. I see that Braedon is doing very well, and I hope that Briella is just as well, as are you and Mark.

Calgary hasn't changed, BUT will have done with our expensive piece of Designer red bridge from Sunnyside to Eau Claire, by the next time you visit.

I hope that the emergencies that you had with the kids are past now, a friend had a son last December, and was at the Hospital a couple of times after a few seizures, Nothing showed up on any tests, and Mum was told that it was "normal". I hadn't heard of anything like that, because my Wayne never had any, BUT Ben hasn't had one for a while now, and is seemingly over that period of his life.
I hope that you have something to keep you occupied, besides the kids, ME ? I am doing a number of casinos, and a lot of volunteering. Not too much, BUT I do have 2 weekends, this one for instance, where I am REALLY busy for 5 out of the next 6 days!! A daytime casino for 2 days, 1 day off - on Saturday, and a PADS (www.pads.ca) sponsored walk on Sunday, I have been volunteering for them since March. Finally a 2 day Casino (nights finishing at 3 am) for Monday and Tuesday.

Healthwise I am up and down, some pills have been discontinued thankfully, BUT painkillers are still needed.
I have my final Stress test at The Talisman Cardiac Wellness Centre in a couple of weeks, and I am really scared - FRIGHTENED - by this one. I have asked my son to be there with me for that, BUT he is working, so ...
I know that I am in good hands there, BUT the reasoning behind the test is to see how hard they can push you - for me on a stationary bike, I refuse to get on a treadmill, too frightened because I had a bad experience the very first time - and I will have limits and I will be hooked up to an ECG machine, BUT I am EXTREMELY FRIGHTENED. I will push myself, maybe too much, ...

Ah well,
More to come, BUT at least I have said Hi and finally responded to your email o0f a long time ago, Early Spring I think.

Summer is here again for a few days, now that most people are unable to take vacations because of the kids returning to school on 27th (tomorrow) Both Catholic and Public going back, a week before the long weekend. A strange time to return to school.

All the very best from me to you,

regards

Peter