Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shopping and stuff.

Yesterday late afternoon my friend, Jen, and her daughter Serena headed into Moncton to go shopping. We were on a mission to find the perfect dress for Briella, the perfect shirt for Braeden and a pair of dress pants and top for me because our kids are being dedicated next Saturday at the Evangelical church here in Sussex.

Mark was a real sweetheart and let me have a few hours away from the kids which was honestly a great relief because it's been a rough week with little sleep and cranky kids and I was beginning to really feel the affects of no sleep as I was quite cranky myself.

We had a great time shopping and found the perfect outfits for the kids and a pair of dresspants for me. I still need to find a shirt and as usual it's proving difficult with my bulging belly. I am quite slim everywhere else and fit into pants I wore pre-pregnancy but the belly is super stretched so it's very tricky finding clothes for me.

We have a few other projects on the go this weekend...changing countertops and putting in cooktop and finishing painting the railing on the deck. I feel bad because I am not able to help very much due to my wrists and fingers being the way they are. It even hurts just to flip through a bunch of papers..my fingers ache after that.

I was diagnosed with bilateral tendonitis like 7 years ago but recently the pain has gone into all my fingers as well so I will need to see a doctor about that. It really sucks because if you can't use your fingers/arms what the hell are you supposed to do!

Anyway thats all for now cuz I am cleaning and keeping my boy away from the work area :)

Ooh and my Mommy will be here in 6 days....we are sooooooooooo excited!!!!

1 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Hang in there, girly. Good for you with all you stuff. You rock.