



Here are a few pics I took while playing with the babes outside. Note that Braeden is dressed up really nicely in his sisters' hat and gloves ... haha! And Briella was being a good girl hanging out on the chair - she is so heavy to carry around now!
She is sitting on my lap right now as I type this and we are both listening to her brother crying from his room. For some reason he is having a very difficult time falling asleep for his nap but if I let him out now he will cry everyday for no reason so unfortunitely I have to let him cry it out which I totally hate.
Briella is spoiled...you know how she won't sleep well - we discovered that she will sleep on a SOFT bed alone (the queen size) all night long. So right now she is sleeping on that bed along with her Daddy although he assures me he isn't snuggling her up. We will have to get her a softer mattress.
We are going to purchase a double bed for Braeden today I think because Briella needs the crib now. I hope he is okay with this transition. We will get a bed railing for it so he won't fall out.
Briella is still not rolling over or attempting to crawl. In her own time I guess.
That's all for now. I have clothes to fold and lunch to get ready for when Braeden gets up so that we can head back outside for awhile.


2 comments:
Nice hearts Brae! I am so jealous of you guys out there in all the green grass and beautiful trees!!
precious pictures!!
Post a Comment