Ya I am totally taking a break from blogging. I will post Christmas stuff and try to continue with that. Right now, though, things are kinda quiet.
I got a son (whom I adore) in the throws of the terrible twos/jealousy of his sister. So my days are full of disipline and sheer frustration as I try to guide him through these days and keep his sister safe!
He does seem to be a little less violent the last few days. I guess it was just a phase?
He got his big boy bed a week or so ago. We bought him a very comfy, fancy bed for a kid and it's a double. Only the best for our boy! No but it was a wicked good deal that we couldn't pass up.
Briella is doing well these days. She's a tough little girl (good thing!) and she is super sweet. She isn't crawling but she is moving slowly while in a sitting position she'll move around a bit. It's cute.
She is not an eater! Ugh she is frustrating. Bottles sure - real food...nah! She will eat just not much. And annoyingly enough she likes bottled baby food rather than the stuff I mix up in the blender. I don't understand that at all. The stuff that we eat is waay better.
We put up our Christmas tree it's very pretty. Blue and silver. The kids love it and Brae has been fairly good at staying out of it. I also got my Christmas cards out. Wow some people will get them on time! :)
Mark has been working A LOT 60 hours a week. Ugh it sucks for him he's so tired and COLD since he works outside all day. It sucks for us too. The kids miss him and I do too. I hate that work interferes with everything.
Anyway, that'\s all for now.
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

1 comments:
peace and joy, Carrie.
Post a Comment