Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow!

Today was a bonus day because Mark was able to come home by 9am due to a problem with the water on the job site.

Brae's friend Connor came over to play this morning for an hour or so which was fun. Then the kids had a nap and lunch and then we took Brae to get his hair cut, did some wal-mart shopping and had chinese for supper.

Now we are in the beginning/middle of a snowstorm. Supposed to be 20 cm or so. I had fun the first few days taking the kids outside but gosh I am good for snow fun for the year I think...damn and I have how many months to go? LOL> I guess it's time to invest in a winter jacket since I haven't had one for a few years due to the pregnancies....Kids have to go outside so Mommy who isn't the biggest winter fan had best get with the program!

I don't have any pictures to upload. I haven't been taking any lately. But I should and I will. I am reading up on the Canon Rebel Xsi....I want one! Expensive though...1000 dollars. Sigh a girl can dream, right! And in my dreams is about the only way we could afford a camera like that...hahahaha.

Anyway, gonna head to bed now and listen to the wind blowing very hard and snuggling up to my nice warm husband. The snuggling part is a great way to fall asleep. :)

1 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

We haven't had real snow yet... I'm just a little eager to see it!