

Briella is such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She is so happy all of time time. She wakes up with huge smiles on her face and a super happy/excited attitude. She loves to snuggle and explore her surroundings now that she can get around. It is so neat to watch her scooting towards a toy or whatever she is after at the time. She is fast too!!!
Once in awhile I come across an outfit of Braeden's that would fit her and this is one of those outfits....this shirt was a gift from my cousins, Lenis & Lenore for Braeden. And I think that Briella looks really cute in it :)
Also, Mark took a few pics of Briella and I yesterday. Gosh she sure doesn't look a thing like me eh! She is all Daddy ...lucky girl as her Daddy is sooooooooooooooo handsome!


1 comments:
I love these pictures of you and Briella! They are so sweet.
Post a Comment