Saturday, January 16, 2010

Red Red Red Red Red!







My son LOVES the color red. He will pick out the tiniest bit or red in a picture and get so excited about it.

I was in Walmart the other day and saw a furry red rug that would fit nicely in Braeden's room. I purchased it and he walked around it, rubbed/petted it and repeated 'soft' over and over again. He layed down on it and rubbed his checks over it. His eyes were sparkling and he was giggling.

At naptime that day I layed him in his bed and tucked him in, turned to leave and he said "NO" I turned around and he was shaking his head. He slid off the bed and layed down on his red mat. So, I got his pillow and comforter and tucked him in again on his rug and he fell asleep happily. I snuck in to take a few pictures as it was just so beautiful.

0 comments: