This beautiful daughter of ours will be ONE YEAR OLD on Friday! Three of these pics were practice shots for her 1 yr pic to be sent to the fam. While they are cute, they just aren't right yet. I will keep trying. It's fun.
The other pic is from the other night when I was trying to feed her. Lately she swats at the spoon and thus makes it impossible to get anything IN HER MOUTH so this was my attempt at feeding her and getting the yogurt IN her mouth...haha.
I have begun the process of getting her used to regular milk. We have one can left of the powdered stuff and while I am excited to get her away from formula her Daddy is having a hard time with it because he thinks she is growing up too quickly. If only she would stop throwing her sippy cups around and actually drink from it I'd be getting somewhere. She should be done with the bottle very soon I am trying to coax her gently to use it instead.





0 comments:
Post a Comment