Thursday, March 11, 2010

A letter

Dear belly,

While I appreciated you when I was pregnant, your presence is no longer welcome around here.  I have tried to walk you away and I have tried to exercise you away and yet you just won't leave.  Why is this?  I realize that my body type will always have a lil too much in the belly area (thanks MOM! lol) but really, does it have to look this yucky?  Why won't you change and firm up to show off the work I have been doing. 

I beg of you to shrink, firm up, and/or leave all together because I am tired of seeing the huge roll hanging over my jeans.  It just isn't attractive! 

Thank you,

Me.

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Maybe she wants to show off those gorgeous babies she grew??

Anonymous said...

Wow Care!! you didn't get your belly from your!!! She was flat and beautiful @ your age! ha ha

love ant..

DKTE Pfeiffer said...

Were you in my brain when you wrote this?? I've been thinking the same thing about my belly all day...